Do you know someone who is dreaming of a professional photo-shoot? Do you want to do a bridal boudoir session for your gift to your groom on your wedding day? Want to celebrate that milestone birthday or personal success? You can purchase gift cards to make that dream a reality or let your friends know what they can give you as a gift for that special day. Gift cards can be used towards a portrait session booking fee or towards the purchase of prints at your reveal and purchasing session.
Treat her to a full day of pampering with a professional studio photoshoot. The custom designed session includes Hair Styling, Makeup Artistry, Multiple Sets, Unlimited Wardrobe Changes, Pose Coaching, a fully stocked craft cart of her favorite snacks and beverages and all images are professionally edited. Show her how beautiful she really is!
Help her buy all of her favorite images for any session or register your friends and family to purchase gift cards for your Bridal or Baby shower. That’ll make it easy to buy all your favorite Maternity or Bridal Boudoir images.
- Gift cards have no cash value and are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed. Gift cards are void where prohibited or restricted by law. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Gift cards can be used toward the purchase of a session(s), image collections, à la carte images, lingerie and other Menagerie Photography services and products.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from purchase date and the client must book and have their shoot within those 12 months.
- Gift cards are only redeemable at Menagerie Photography for the amount specified on the gift card. Any unused balance of the gift card will remain until redeemed. If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift card, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at the time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before the gift card can be redeemed. Menagerie Photography’s services are only available to those individuals 18 years or older.
- Menagerie Photography is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. Menagerie Photography reserves the right to dishonor the gift card, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- We ask the receiver to get in touch at least 2 months prior to the expiry date of their gift card to arrange a suitable session date as we do get booked up in advance especially near holidays.